Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hello Everyone!







Well.. I just love the Brewer's Blog so I thought that our Family, even though it is just the three of us, would give it a go!!!! Well, I will give it a go! This is a great way to keep people updated on the latest events in our Stancil home/Toddler World!!!! This is the funnest greatest time and we are loving every minute with our Fia! David and I are BOTH staying SO busy with our jobs, so we love having our family time. I am going to make this first Blog short and sweet with just enough energy to say Hello!!! We have recently returned from Lake Weiss with our dear friends, the Parrish's, that is where these pics were taken. Anyway... I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Stay Tuned!!

1 comment:

Jen Brewer said...

WooHoo! Welcome to bloggin chica! It is great and I am so excited for you with all the job changes and stuff! God bless and love ya!