Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree


While getting out my box of Christmas Tree stuff, i started thinking, well.. one more good year, but this year I am hitting the day after Christmas Sale and gather new and ornaments for my tree to revamp it's look. I still may, but let me tell you this year I think that it looks even more beautiful than Ever!!


My Darling Daughter put on it's first ornament that said HOPE, I love it!. I let her get out the ornaments from the tin... she would get it out and almost everyone she would say either, "Awwww.. beutiful" or " Awww.. cute!" She would help me hang it or tell me where. (Sometimes I would distract her with a Christmas Book or Stuffed Animail) Sophia told me to go upstairs and get some more Christmas stuff!! :-)


I had never had so much fun putting up the Christmas tree and I think we did a BEAUTIFUL job!




No comments: