Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DATE NIGHT



So... I had the most amazing night with my husband last night. It all started with my "Congratualtions on your New Job" dinner at firewater.. sponsered by Lyn Barnett (Thanks Lyn!), where we had a witty funny waiter who helped us put a Leonards Farmer's Market business card on the chef's desk and my favorite... Crab Cake! Sophia was at "nastics," with her LaLa and then spending the night at Papal's house with LaLa! David and I went home and sat on the porch and spent some quality time listening to Classic Country, talking, laughing, and reminising. We have not had a stressfree conversation in months and I feel rejuvenated in my marriage and in life in general! God has answered my prayers! God Bless Date Night!

1 comment:

Jen Brewer said...

Amen Sista! I live for date nights.