Tuesday, July 29, 2008

R U KIDDING ME?




Ok... I know it is natural for some kids to bite.. especially in daycare, shoot, Sophia even had a few incidents. But NOTHING like this!!! I am so mad right now, but at the same time wondering where I should direct this anger! I understand that the mom of this child is probably wondering what she is going to do with her child, but as a Mom, I just can't help from being just a bit PEEEVED Off!!! Anyway.. check out my baby with her first "war wound...." and by the way.. she was not doing anything, but sitting sweetly in a chair. The little bully just decided he wanted to sit there. I needed to vent, now I just have to see if she needs a tetanus! Sheesh!

3 comments:

LaLa said...

My sweet baby! The LaLa in me wants to go and bite the little varmint back! The other side of me, knowing as an adult I can do this, I just feel bad for the kid's mom...
I love her with all my heart!
La La

LaLa said...

Oops, I meant to say knowing as an adult I can't do this.. hehe

Josh and Donna said...

poor thing!