Monday, August 11, 2008

Sophia's First Day of School







Okay.. She just changed daycare. Anyway... She did GREAT..i cried, but who here's surprised? I'm, as usual, so PROUD of her! We have been discussing her new school for a few weeks now, and she was pumped! I think that it was time for a change for her also. Her Daddy picked her up from school, so I am lacking in the details.. Men! But I do know... she had a great day! When she was leaving all the kids were saying, "Bye Sophia, Bye! Sophia is now," fixing my hair." I too, had a MARVELOUS first day at my new school ....

2 comments:

LaLa said...

My little Fia! She is strong and beautiful.. I knew she would do fine!
Congragulations to both my "princess"!
I love you both with all my heart!
LaLa

LaLa said...

MY little Fia! She is strong, and beautiful! Congragulations to both of my "princes"!
Mom