Sunday, August 31, 2008

VINTAGE BARBIE'S







So.. David saw a bumper sticker today that said, "I wish I was Barbie.. That Bitch has Everything." Sorry for the profanity, but I have cleaned out the attic today, rewarded myself with a glass of wine and feeling slightly less stressed...if you know what I mean.

However, I did come across my Mom's Barbie's and and a few of mine. I was really not into Barbie. I played with the few that my mom gave me, I had the Dr. Barbie and Skipper, and I remember being party to cutting a few of Kimbo's Barbie's hair.


Sophia loved them. However, she wants to know where Daddy is. So... we have to go buy Ken.


I found this a pretty cool moment where I was able to share a piece of my Mom's childhood and my childhood with my daughter. Check out the hot pants!!!!




No comments: