Saturday, August 9, 2008

EXHAUSTED




Ok.. Well, I have started my new job. I love it! It has gone great so far and I have met a bunch of Wonderful new people! Sophia starts her new school on Monday and we will miss our friends at Dahlonega Country Day SOOOO Very Much! So.. we or I am slightly anxious, but I think Sophia is excited! School starts on Monday for me also and I am EXCITED about that! I have met my students and they are AWESOME!
Other highlights of our week include Nan's homemade peach cobbler with fresh GA peaches, my intimite movie night by myself watching the Other Bolyn Girl (God Bless Pay Per View), which was a chance for me to just chill, escape, and relax, and my Dad getting my Wireless working Finally(Thanks Dad!), Sophia getting to spend some quality time with Nan and her Aunts, and also Sophia's success in Potty Training (she is doing great,with few accidents and I couldn't be prouder of my Fia). My brain is really too tired to post this blog so I think that pictures sums this past week up (and probably next week)! Loves!

1 comment:

Josh and Donna said...

YAY! so glad your new job is off ot a great start, we miss you!